Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Break!!

So school is almost over woohooo! Only have to study for finals now!

In other news I'm kind of sad because my manager had to fire two employee's from where I work, both of which I really liked working with. :( The owner of the store is a real hard-#^! when it comes to not doing certain stuff like giving discounts, money, etc. The bad thing about one of the employee's is that his girlfriend's sister was one of the ones who got fried so now his girlfriend hates the manager, who really was only doing his job. I still blame the owner... so yesterday was kind of sad since it was her last day working. Looking at the entire situation makes me realize how much I wouldn't fit a manager position at any workplace. I'm not used to telling people how or what they should do... even worse I could never imagine firing someone! :(
Sometimes I can't wait to be out of college so I can start working at a real job... and other times I kind of like just going to school and learning. My mind is caught between them both, but I will try and enjoy my time as much as possible in college. I mean I have my whole life to work. :)

Labels: