Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Shen Gaoren Repelled

Wow, what a week... had a lost of stuff going on in the past week, with school, friends, and work so I haven't had a lot of time to post here.

So this Shen Gaoren guy? Who is he eh? A GIGANTIC CRAB! You hit his weak points and flip him over to do MASSIVE DAMAGE.(I had to do it.)

Not so much, but you do whack each of his legs until they turn red and he falls over so you can hit him in the face. I though this fight would be much like fighting Lao Shan Lung(He will be explained later.) and it is similar in some aspects, but wow, crab legs are hard to avoid sometimes. Getting stomped on is very painful in the fact that I don't have any G-ranked sets of armor. In the end though I did enough damage with the True Devil Slicer to repel him. :)

More updates coming soon, I get back to you with Chamelos, who I downed the other day, and Lao Shan Lung.